Risk/Credit Analyst Job Description
Our business is a financial company and we are recruiting a talented Credit/Risk Analyst to join our team. If you are thrilled to be part of a winning team, Mezcredit Finance Limited is a great place to grow your career.
Risk/Credit Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and decision outcomes
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
- Develop systems and processes to collect and store data for future analytical projects
- Conduct research on potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one
- Identify economic and financial trends that may pose a risk to the business
- Monitor internal and external data points that can affect the risk level of a decision
- Ensure that clients interested in taking out loans are provided with the necessary information to access the loan.
- Collection of necessary financial information/documents and assessment of customer creditworthiness.
- Calculation and analysis of client risk ratios based on the client’s credit rating and financial history.
- Loan recommendation for approval/denial based on in-depth analysis of client’s credit application.
- Maintain loan portfolio.
- Establish payment plans for clients and ensure approved loans are promptly disbursed in accordance with management approval.
- Loan monitoring to ensure that loan clients comply with loan terms and conditions.
Qualifications for the Risk/Credit Analyst
- One to five years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily project deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio and other analytical programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time to complete work
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently problem solve with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and creating presentations using PowerPoint or a similar program
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to work with complex financial data.
- Strong ethical behavior and ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- Ability to analyze customer activity and identify credit risk associated with it and recommend mitigating actions as necessary
Click here to apply